14 August 2014

DIY Washi tape wall decal by Everything Emily




I recently stocked up on some washi tape from my trip to Japan and have been researching some cool DIY washi tape ideas! I came across this super cute wall decal via Everything Emily. I love that she only used 2 rolls of washi tape but for those that don't have any, black duct tape or electric tape would do. I've DIYed a few wall decals with duct tape and it's worked a treat! It's stayed on for over 6 months now, no sweat!

Just cut 2" strips, and stick them on the wall at 5" apart. You can also heat them with a hairdryer for that extra durability. All of this for under $10! Make sure you check out her full tutorial here.

Enjoy!

You can follow me on facebook, pinterest and twitter, for more daily creative inspiration!






1 comment :

  1. This is awesome! So cheap and a great idea... great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover